We're so glad that you've arrived at our website. If you are a guest visiting our website for the first time, WELCOME! All persons of any age or background are invited into our community.
We are thrilled to announce that St. Michael's will open for in-person worship on Sunday, July 4 at 10 AM!!! Face coverings are required, as well as social distancing.
We are blessed to have parishioner Deacon Deborah Drake offering two services a month and will utilize supply Clergy for the remainder Sundays as we are without a resident priest, but are hopeful to hire one in the future.
We worship at 10 AM on Sundays, with Liturgy of the Word or Holy Eucharist every Sunday and Morning Prayer on the fifth Sunday of the month, followed by refreshments outdoors on the Portico.
St. Michael's offers a lovely Parent/Child Space in our Sanctuary so that Parents may sit with their children while they quietly play with soft toys. There's also a Parent/Child Comfort Room off the Foyer.
Kid Church will take place on Sundays July 11 and August 15 during the summer, and resume weekly in September during the 10 AM Sunday service. Exciting lessons, singing, dancing, and crafts will be featured that encourage children to fall more in love with Jesus and to grow their faith at their age levels.
It has been a long and winding road for the past 15 months of Pandemic, but we are emerging into a newly found freedom. Pray that we continue to do so.
- SERVICES ON LINE AND COMMUNICATION. For the balance of the month of June, St. Michael's is meeting with parishioners and friends on "Zoom" to offer Services of Compline and Liturgy of the Word. To receive St. Michael's E-News via email with Zoom links, email Parish Administrator Pat Vine at Office@stmichaelswayne.org. We are also offering our services on Facebook.
- IF NEEDED, contact Wardens Flo De Blieck, 973-851-9675, or Carmela Brancato, 908-852-5109 or 862-254-1663.
- SMALL GROUPS CONTINUE. We offer a Book Study on Racism on Mondays at 12 Noon, a Men's Bible Study on Tuesdays at 7 PM and a Women's Bible Study on Wednesdays at 10 AM. These groups meet on Zoom. To learn more, contact Deacon Deborah Drake, firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Ted Drake, email@example.com for the Men's Group, and Jan Sivertsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COSTS CONTINUE. Even though closed for in-person worship, St. Michael's premises will continue to incur utility bills and other costs so it would be extremely helpful if you continue paying your pledges and offerings during the pandemic. You may pay on line at St. Michael's donation page by clicking on this link:
- ST. MICHAEL'S THRIFT SHOPPE WILL OPEN on Saturday, July 10, from 10 AM to 1 PM.
You are welcome in this place!